Membership is open to anyone who wishes to support and advance PAL Ottawa’s goals. The annual Individual membership fee is $25.
Individual Membership Benefits
- a vote in person or by proxy at the AGM.
- the opportunity to run for election to one of the 12 board member positions and/or to nominate other candidates for these positions.
- The opportunity to serve on board committees and advisory groups.
- a subscription to PAL Ottawa’s newsletter and to regular E-news.
- invitations to participate in PAL Ottawa events at preferred member rates.
- PAL members can now take advantage of fantastic discounts at both the Great Canadian Theatre Company (GCTC) and the Gladstone Theatre. GCTC established a partnership with us in May 2016, granting a significant discount to our members. Our members can now purchase GCTC tickets for $20 – simply by presenting their PAL membership card at the time of purchase, either in person, or over the phone. The Gladstone has also generously offered PAL members discounted rates. Members can mention their membership by phone or in person; or if purchasing online, can claim the artist’s rate to receive a discount of up to 50% off regular prices.
Paying by Cheque?
Mail your $25 cheque to:
PO Box 4457, Station E
Ottawa, Ontario KIS 5B4